Unbelievable Drury Inn Deal in St. Louis: Creve Coeur Awaits!

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur Creve Coeur (MO) United States

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur Creve Coeur (MO) United States

Unbelievable Drury Inn Deal in St. Louis: Creve Coeur Awaits!

Unbelievable Drury Inn Deal in St. Louis: Creve Coeur Awaits! - My Brain Dump (and Why You Should Book!)

Okay, so here's the deal. I just spent a few days at the Drury Inn in Creve Coeur, St. Louis, and honestly? I'm still processing it. It's a lot. Like, a whole lot of stuff crammed into one hotel. And, you know me, I'm going to break it all down for you. Buckle up, buttercups, because this is going to be a wild ride.

First Impressions (and My Initial Skepticism)

"Unbelievable Drury Inn Deal"… sounds a bit… salesy, doesn't it? I went in expecting the usual chain hotel blah. You know, the kind where the coffee tastes like sadness and the "free breakfast" consists of stale bagels. But guess what? I was wrong. (And trust me, that doesn't happen often.)

Accessibility - Did They Actually Think About People? (Spoiler: Yes!)

Okay, so I'm not in a wheelchair, but I did take a look around with accessibility in mind. And, wow. They actually thought about it! Wheelchair accessible throughout, which is a massive win. Elevators, ramps, the works. Seriously impressive. The facilities for disabled guests seem genuinely well-considered. This is a huge plus for anyone with mobility issues, and frankly, it’s just good sense.

Cleanliness and Safety - The COVID-19 Era Blues (and Drury's Response!)

Let's be real, post-pandemic, cleanliness is everything. And Drury? They get it. They're rocking the Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Rooms sanitized between stays, and Professional-grade sanitizing services. They even have Room sanitization opt-out available. That's a lot of effort! They're also big on Hand sanitizer and Staff trained in safety protocol. And get this: Individually-wrapped food options at breakfast? Genius. I felt genuinely safe, which is HUGE.

My Breakfast Odyssey (and the "Free" Food Frenzy!)

Okay, let's talk breakfast. Because, honestly, this is where Drury really shines. The Breakfast [buffet] is legendary, and let me tell you, I went in ready to judge. I mean, "free breakfast" usually means disappointment. But this? This was a feast.

  • The Food Avalanche: Okay, so picture this: waffles, pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy (yes, really!), cereal, oatmeal, fruit (fresh!), yogurt… the list goes on. I swear, they had a whole team dedicated just to refilling the food.
  • My Personal Disaster: I, being the over-enthusiastic breakfast enthusiast that I am, piled my plate high. I ended up with a glorious, yet ridiculously overstuffed, plate of breakfast food. I was a walking, talking testament to the "free breakfast" philosophy. My eyes were bigger than my stomach!
  • The Coffee Conundrum: The coffee? Surprisingly good. Not gourmet, but definitely drinkable. And the Coffee/tea in restaurant was readily available!
  • Breakfast Takeaway Service: I actually saw people grabbing containers to take breakfast back to their rooms. Smart move!

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking - Beyond Breakfast (Because We All Need More Food!)

Beyond breakfast, Drury has a decent spread. There's a Snack bar that's perfect for late-night cravings (I may or may not have raided it…). They have a Poolside bar, which I didn't check out, but it looked inviting. And, of course, they offer Room service [24-hour].

The Pool - A Glimpse of Paradise (and My Near-Drowning Experience!)

Okay, so the Swimming pool [outdoor] is a big draw, and I’m not going to lie, it looked stunning. Pool with view sounded like a dream. I dove right in. (Well, maybe not dove. More like… cautiously waded.)

  • The View: The view itself was actually pretty nice. I think I saw some trees.
  • The Near-Drowning Experience: Okay, so I'm not a strong swimmer. I got a bit carried away and ended up splashing around like a maniac. I may have swallowed some water. But hey, it was fun while it lasted.
  • The Sauna, Spa, and Steamroom: I didn't actually try the Sauna, Spa, and Steamroom, but they were there. And they looked very relaxing.

Services and Conveniences - They Thought of Everything (Almost)

Drury is seriously stacked with services. They’ve got Air conditioning in public area, Concierge, Daily housekeeping, Elevator, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Safety deposit boxes, Smoking area, a Gift/souvenir shop, and a Convenience store. It's like a mini-city!

For the Kids - Family-Friendly Fun!

They have Family/child friendly options. I saw a family with a bunch of kids having a blast in the pool.

The Rooms - My Little Sanctuary (and the Blackout Curtains that Saved Me!)

The rooms themselves are well-equipped. Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Coffee/tea maker, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, In-room safe box, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Non-smoking, Refrigerator, Satellite/cable channels, Seating area, Shower, Smoke detector, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Wake-up service, and Wi-Fi [free].

  • The Blackout Curtains: The Blackout curtains were a lifesaver. I slept like a log!
  • The Internet Access: The Wi-Fi [free] was fast and reliable. No complaints there.

Things to Do - Beyond the Hotel (But Honestly, You Might Not Want to Leave!)

Okay, so Drury has a lot going on inside, but let's talk about the outside world. Airport transfer is available. It's also in a decent location. You're in Creve Coeur, which is a bit of a drive from downtown St. Louis, but it's easy to get around.

My Verdict? (And Why You Should Book!)

Look, I'm not going to lie. I went in skeptical. But the Drury Inn in Creve Coeur blew me away. The cleanliness, the free breakfast (seriously, the breakfast!), the amenities… it's all impressive.

My Quirky Observation: The sheer volume of stuff they offer is almost overwhelming. You could spend a week there without leaving the hotel and still not experience everything!

My Emotional Reaction: I actually felt relaxed. And that’s a rare thing for me in a hotel.

My Imperfection: I wish I had the courage to try the Spa. Maybe next time.

My Honest Opinion: This is a great value. You're getting a lot for your money.

My Recommendation: Book it! Seriously, do it now. You won't regret it.

SEO-Optimized Call to Action! (Because I Want You to Book!)

Don't miss out on this Unbelievable Drury Inn Deal in St. Louis: Creve Coeur Awaits! Experience the comfort, convenience, and incredible value of Drury Inn. Enjoy free breakfast, a sparkling pool, and a commitment to cleanliness that puts your mind at ease. Book your stay today and discover why this Drury Inn is the perfect choice for your St. Louis getaway. Click here to book your stay! #DruryInn #StLouisHotel #CreveCoeur #HotelDeals #FreeBreakfast #PoolWithAView #FamilyFriendly #TravelDeals #CleanHotel

Bikaner's BEST Hotel? Treebo Royal Imperial Near Railway Station!

Book Now

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur Creve Coeur (MO) United States

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur Creve Coeur (MO) United States

Okay, buckle up, buttercup. This isn't your grandma's meticulously planned travel itinerary. This is a Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur experience, unfiltered, with all the glorious chaos that implies. Prepare for a rollercoaster of emotions and questionable decisions.

Subject: Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur - A Love Letter (and a Few Gripes)

Day 1: Arrival, Anticipation, and the Quest for Free Popcorn

  • 1:00 PM: Touchdown in St. Louis. Okay, technically, it was a smooth flight, but I'm already craving a decent cup of coffee. Airport coffee? Forget about it. That stuff tastes like regret. Heading to the Drury Inn & Suites in Creve Coeur. Hope it’s as advertised. "Free hot breakfast AND evening snacks?" My inner fat kid is doing a happy dance.
  • 2:30 PM: Arrive at the Drury. The lobby is… well, it's a lobby. Standard hotel lobby fare. But hey, there's a fireplace! (Probably fake, but still… ambiance!) Check-in was surprisingly painless. The front desk lady was friendly, even though I probably looked like I'd been wrestling alligators on the plane.
  • 3:00 PM: Room check. Okay, it's clean. That's the most important thing. And the bed looks comfy. Score! But is that… a mini-fridge? YES! Time to stock up on the essentials (soda, obviously). I'm already plotting my evening snack strategy. This is crucial.
  • 4:00 PM: Pool time! Or, at least, pool-adjacent time. I peeked in. Looked… pool-y. I'm not a huge fan of chlorine, so I’ll probably just stick to the hot tub. I mean, who am I kidding? I'll probably just end up watching TV and eating snacks. Priorities, people.
  • 6:00 PM: The Evening Reception: A Glorious, Chaotic Feast. THIS is what I've been waiting for. Free food! And not just sad little crackers and cheese cubes. Nope. This was… a buffet. Chicken wings! Nachos! Sliders! (Okay, maybe not the best sliders, but hey, they were FREE!) I ate approximately three plates. Maybe four. The wine was… well, it was free wine. Don't judge.
  • 7:30 PM: The popcorn. THE HOLY GRAIL OF DRURY INN FREEBIES. I swear, I saw a sign that said "Fresh Popcorn Daily" I had to have some. It was… popcorn. Free popcorn. It was perfect. I may have taken two bags. Possibly three. I'm not proud.

Day 2: The Gateway Arch, and a Deep Dive into Hotel Breakfast

  • 7:00 AM: Breakfast! The moment of truth. The Drury breakfast buffet… It's a thing of beauty. Waffles, eggs, sausage, fruit, oatmeal… It’s overwhelming. I grabbed a waffle, a sausage link (or two), some fruit, and a few eggs. The waffle was… okay. The sausage was surprisingly good. The fruit was… fruit. The eggs, however, tasted a bit… off. I'm not sure what, but I couldn't eat them. Disappointment.
  • 8:00 AM: I went back for more waffles. This time I got a perfect one.
  • 9:00 AM: The Arch! Okay, so, it's big. Really big. And… shiny. The ride up in the little pod things was… claustrophobic but amazing. The view from the top? Breathtaking. St. Louis looked surprisingly pretty from up there. I felt a weird sense of patriotic pride. Don’t tell anyone.
  • 11:00 AM: Back to the hotel to rest. I really need a nap. And maybe another bag of popcorn.
  • 12:00 PM: Lunch. I went out to eat. I had a good burger. I'm glad I did.
  • 1:00 PM: Nap time. I slept for 2 hours. It was glorious.
  • 3:00 PM: Back to the pool. I took a swim. The hot tub was nice.
  • 6:00 PM: Back to the reception. I had more food. I got a second bag of popcorn. I'm starting to think I have a problem.

Day 3: Departure, Reflecting on Popcorn and the Meaning of Life (Maybe)

  • 7:00 AM: Breakfast. I went back for waffles. No eggs this time. I'm learning.
  • 8:00 AM: Last-minute packing. Did I mention I left my phone charger at home? Ugh. Travel is glamorous.
  • 9:00 AM: One last look at the lobby. It's just a lobby. But a lobby with free popcorn. I will miss this place.
  • 10:00 AM: Check-out. Quick and painless. Farewell, Drury Inn. You were good to me. (Especially the popcorn.)
  • 11:00 AM: Heading to the airport. St. Louis, you were… interesting. The Arch was cool. The free food was awesome. And the Drury Inn? It was a comfortable, slightly chaotic home base. I'll be back. Just… maybe I'll bring my own charger. And possibly a bigger bag for popcorn.

Final Thoughts:

This trip wasn't perfect. There were bad eggs and a forgotten charger. But it was real. It was messy. It was… a Drury Inn experience. And you know what? I wouldn't trade it for anything. Except maybe a lifetime supply of free popcorn. Just sayin'.

Ipoh Getaway: Cozy 1R1B Suite (2pax) - Anderson Suites 1512A!

Book Now

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur Creve Coeur (MO) United States

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur Creve Coeur (MO) United States

Unbelievable Drury Inn Deal in St. Louis: Creve Coeur Awaits! - Seriously, is it *that* good? (And other burning questions)

Okay, spill the beans. Is this Drury Inn deal *actually* unbelievable, or are we talking marketing hype? My inner cynic is screaming.

Alright, alright, I hear you. My inner cynic is a grumpy old badger named Bartholomew, and he *hates* everything. But… *this* Drury Inn deal? Yeah, it's pretty darn good. Look, I'm a travel blogger, not a used car salesman. I've seen some *deals*. This one, particularly the one I snagged last week, was a STEAL. Free breakfast, hot food in the evening (and not just sad, sad pizza!), and a pool? For the price? Bartholomew even grunted in approval, which, let me tell you, is a *miracle*. So, yes, it's pretty believable. But don’t expect gold-plated toilets. (Although, wouldn't *that* be a story?)

The Free Breakfast… Give me the lowdown. Is it just bagels and sadness? I have *needs*.

Okay, breakfast is *critical*. A bad breakfast can ruin a whole day, and I’m prone to being hangry. (My husband can attest to this). The Drury Inn breakfast? Surprisingly decent. They have the usual – eggs, sausage (sometimes bacon, praise be!), waffles you can make yourself (which is dangerous because, hello, sugar!), cereal, fruit… Look, it’s not a Michelin-star brunch, but it's solid. And free! I will admit, I may or may not have *accidentally* consumed three waffles on my last visit. Don't judge me, I was hungry! And they even have coffee, which is a MUST. It’s not amazing coffee, mind you, but it’s hot and caffeinated, which is all that matters before 9 am.

Tell me about this "hot food in the evening." Is it worth the hassle? Because sometimes I just wanna order pizza and hide in my room.

Okay, THIS is where the Drury Inn really shines, in my opinion. It's the "kickback," they call it. And it's *amazing* after a long day of driving or sightseeing. They usually have a rotating selection of stuff - sometimes it's tacos, sometimes it's pasta, sometimes it's… I don't know, but it's *food*. And it's free! Yes, FREE! I remember one time, they had pulled pork sliders. *Pulled pork sliders*. I might have eaten, like, six. And a salad. (Gotta pretend I'm healthy, right?). Look, it’s not gourmet, but it's hot, satisfying, and saves you from having to wander around hangry and desperate. Plus, they usually have soda and beer/wine available. (Pay extra for the booze, obviously. The free stuff is already a win!) It's worth the hassle, absolutely. Just… get there early. Things disappear fast, especially the good stuff. Trust me on this one. My advice? Get there as soon as it opens. Don't be shy. It's a buffet, people! Embrace your inner pig. (I kid... mostly.)

What about the location? Is Creve Coeur a good base for exploring St. Louis? Or am I going to be stuck in a suburban wasteland?

Okay, Creve Coeur. It's… suburban. Let's be honest. But it’s a *pretty* suburban. There are parks, restaurants, and things to do. It's also pretty close to some of the main attractions. You're not going to be right downtown, but you're also not going to be in the middle of nowhere. (Unless you *want* to be, in which case, good for you!). I'd say it's a good compromise. Plus, parking is usually easier and cheaper. And hey, sometimes a break from the hustle and bustle of the city is nice. I actually enjoy the quiet sometimes. (Don't tell anyone, though. I have a reputation to uphold.) Just be prepared to drive a bit to get to the Arch or the zoo. But hey, think of it as an opportunity to listen to podcasts! (I recommend "My Favorite Murder," just a suggestion.)

The Pool! Is it a tiny, sad puddle? Because I need a good pool. (Or at least, a decent one.)

Okay, the pool. This is important. Because let's face it, sometimes you just need to float and pretend you're not an adult with responsibilities. The Drury Inn pools… they’re usually pretty good. They vary by location, of course. Some are indoor/outdoor, some are just indoor, some are just… there. The one I went to last week was perfectly acceptable. Clean, big enough to actually swim in, and not overcrowded. (That's the key. Overcrowding is the enemy of relaxation.) I spent a good hour just floating around, pretending I was on a tropical island. It was glorious. Check the reviews for the specific Drury Inn you're considering to get a sense of the pool situation. But generally, they're a good bet. Just don't expect a water park. (Although, that *would* be amazing…)

Are the rooms clean? I'm a bit of a germaphobe. (Don't judge.)

Look, I get it. Cleanliness is paramount. And I’m not going to lie to you: I’m a bit of a germaphobe myself. (My husband has learned to live with it.) Generally speaking, Drury Inn rooms are pretty clean. They're not sterile, hospital-grade clean, but they’re well-maintained. I've never had a truly *bad* experience. (Knock on wood!). But hey, if you're REALLY concerned, bring your own cleaning wipes. (I always do!) And, of course, read the reviews. People will *definitely* mention if there's a cleanliness issue. But overall, I'd say you're in good hands. Plus, the free breakfast and kickback totally make up for any minor imperfections. (And let's be honest, we all have imperfections, right?)

What's the catch? There *has* to be a catch, right? What's the hidden cost?

Find That Hotel

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur Creve Coeur (MO) United States

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur Creve Coeur (MO) United States

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur Creve Coeur (MO) United States

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur Creve Coeur (MO) United States