Chapeco's BEST Pet-Friendly Hotel: Luxurious Stay, Central Location!

Eston Hotel - LOCALIZACAO CENTRAL PRIVILEGIADA -PET FRIENDLY Chapeco Brazil

Eston Hotel - LOCALIZACAO CENTRAL PRIVILEGIADA -PET FRIENDLY Chapeco Brazil

Chapeco's BEST Pet-Friendly Hotel: Luxurious Stay, Central Location!

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the glorious, slightly chaotic, and utterly pet-friendly world of Chapeco's BEST Pet-Friendly Hotel: Luxurious Stay, Central Location! Prepare for a review that's less "sterile hotel brochure" and more "chatty friend spilling the tea over coffee." Let's get messy!

The Vibe: First Impressions (and a Slight Panic)

Okay, so I'm a sucker for a good hotel, especially when it promises pet-friendliness. My little fluffball, Mr. Bigglesworth (yes, I know), is basically my shadow and my emotional support chihuahua (don't judge!). Finding a place that welcomes him, and me, with open arms is a mission. Stepping into this hotel, I immediately got a good feeling, especially when I saw the hotel staff's reaction when they saw Mr. Bigglesworth, they were adorable. The central location is a HUGE win. I mean, who wants to spend their vacation faffing about in cabs?

Accessibility: A Plus (Mostly)

Right off the bat, a big thumbs up for the elevator! I'm not old, but I've got a bum knee that sometimes acts up, and elevators are a lifesaver. The hotel claims to have facilities for disabled guests, but I didn't personally test them. However, the lobby and public areas seemed pretty wheelchair-friendly, and that's a good start.

Cleanliness & Safety: Sanitized Sanity

Look, in this post-pandemic world, cleanliness is king. And this hotel gets it. The whole place felt squeaky clean. I’m talking hand sanitizer everywhere, staff masked up (they were even wearing gloves, which I thought was a bit much, but hey, safety first!), and the constant hum of “professional-grade sanitizing services.” They also had anti-viral cleaning products, which is a huge relief. The room was spotless, even after Mr. Bigglesworth did his usual dust-bunny patrol. They even offered a room sanitization opt-out, which is a nice touch for the eco-conscious (or the germophobes who just want to believe the sanitization is being done!). Daily disinfection in common areas is a given, and they have a First aid kit and Doctor/nurse on call, which is a fantastic.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Food, Glorious Food (and Maybe a Hangover)

Alright, let's talk food. The breakfast buffet was a classic. I'm not one for Asian breakfast, but the Western breakfast was on point. Eggs, bacon, pastries – all the essentials. They also offered breakfast in room, which is perfect for a lazy morning with Mr. Bigglesworth. I did notice a Vegetarian restaurant option, which is great for the plant-based eaters.

The Poolside bar was a highlight. Picture this: sunshine, a refreshing cocktail, and the gentle lapping of water. Bliss. They also have Happy hour, a crucial ingredient for any vacation. The Coffee shop in the lobby was a lifesaver for my caffeine addiction. However, I really wasn't a fan of the Soup in restaurant and Salad in restaurant, but other than that, it was great!

Things to Do, Ways to Relax: Spa Day, Anyone? (Maybe Not)

Okay, here's where things get interesting. The hotel boasts a Spa, and that's where the good news ends. They had a Gym/fitness center, but honestly, who wants to exercise on vacation? I did, however, check out the Swimming pool [outdoor], which was glorious, and the Pool with view, which was even more glorious.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter

This is where the hotel really shines. Daily housekeeping? Check. Concierge service? Double-check. Cash withdrawal available? Triple-check! They have a Convenience store, which is great. They also have Food delivery, so I never had to leave the hotel to get food!

For the Kids: (and the Furry Kids!)

While I don’t have kids, I noticed they have Babysitting service, which is a great feature.

Available in All Rooms: The Nitty Gritty (and the Good Stuff)

Okay, let’s get down to the room itself. The Air conditioning was a lifesaver. The Blackout curtains were perfect for sleeping in, which I definitely needed after a few too many cocktails. The Coffee/tea maker was essential. The Free bottled water was a nice touch. The Wi-Fi [free] worked flawlessly, and the Desk was perfect for working on my laptop. The Mini bar was a bit pricey, but hey, it's a hotel!

My One Big, Glorious, Slightly Embarrassing Anecdote:

So, the first night, Mr. Bigglesworth, bless his tiny, judgmental heart, decided the room needed a… redecoration. Let’s just say there was a minor incident involving a rug and some overenthusiastic marking. I was mortified, picturing the hotel staff's reaction. I quickly called the front desk, expecting to be charged a fortune and banished to the doghouse. But guess what? They were amazing. They were understanding, didn't make me feel like a terrible pet owner, and had the rug cleaned within an hour. They even gave Mr. Bigglesworth a complimentary dog biscuit! This is the kind of service that makes you want to book again.

The Verdict: Worth the Splurge (and the Occasional Doggy Disaster)

Look, this hotel isn't cheap. It's a splurge. But honestly? It's worth it. The location is perfect, the staff is friendly and helpful, and they actually care about pet owners. The amenities are top-notch, and the cleanliness is impeccable.

My Emotional Reaction:

I'm thrilled. This hotel isn't just good; it's a haven. It's a place where you can relax, enjoy yourself, and not worry about judgment if your furry friend has a little accident. It's a place where you can feel pampered and cared for.

Offer Time: Because You Deserve It!

Alright, you've heard the hype, now it's time to take action!

Book Your Luxurious, Pet-Friendly Escape NOW and receive:

  • 15% off your entire stay: Use code "BIGGLESWORTH" at checkout (yes, really!).
  • A complimentary welcome basket for your furry friend: Includes treats, toys, and a comfy bed.
  • Free upgrade to a room with a view (subject to availability): Because you deserve it!
  • Bonus: Mention this review and get a free cocktail at the poolside bar!

Why wait? Treat yourself (and your furry companion) to an unforgettable experience! Book your stay at Chapeco's BEST Pet-Friendly Hotel: Luxurious Stay, Central Location! today!

(Disclaimer: Mr. Bigglesworth's behavior is not guaranteed. Hotel is not responsible for any rug-related incidents.)

Unbelievable Luxury Awaits: Hospedium Hotel La Fuente, Candelario, Spain!

Book Now

Eston Hotel - LOCALIZACAO CENTRAL PRIVILEGIADA -PET FRIENDLY Chapeco Brazil

Eston Hotel - LOCALIZACAO CENTRAL PRIVILEGIADA -PET FRIENDLY Chapeco Brazil

Okay, buckle up, buttercups! Because this Eston Hotel itinerary isn't gonna be your perfectly-pressed travel brochure. This is real life, people. And let's be honest, it's gonna be a chaotic, hilarious, and hopefully, deeply satisfying mess.

Eston Hotel - Chapeco, Brazil: My (Probably) Messy Adventure

Day 1: Arrival & Immediate Panic

  • Morning (ish) - The Dreaded Flight: Okay, let's be real, I hate flying. The recycled air, the tiny seats, the existential dread of being thousands of feet in the air… Ugh. But hey, Chapeco, here I come! (Probably smelling of airplane peanuts and desperation.) Landed in the Chapeco airport with a mix of relief and the sudden realization that I speak approximately zero Portuguese. Fantastic.
  • Mid-Morning - Taxi Tango and Hotel Hysteria: Finding a taxi was a battle of smiles and frantic hand gestures. Somehow, after a lot of pointing and "Eston Hotel?" I made it. Now, the Eston Hotel. The website photos, of course, looked pristine. Let's just say, the reality had a certain…rustic charm. The lobby smelled faintly of cleaning products and…is that…dog? (Remember, it's pet-friendly!) Okay, breathe. Deep breath. The front desk guy, bless his heart, didn't speak much English, but he was SUPER cheerful. This is a good sign, right?
  • Afternoon - Room Revelation & Immediate Bed Snuggle: The room! It’s… well, it's a room. Clean enough, thank goodness. Bed? Ah, the bed. That glorious, beckoning bed. Immediately succumbed to the siren song of a nap. Jet lag is a beast, folks. Woke up with a crick in my neck and the sudden, overwhelming urge for a strong coffee.
  • Late Afternoon - Coffee Quest and Language Fail: Okay, time to explore! (And find coffee. Coffee is essential.) Wandered out, armed with my phrasebook and a prayer. Found a cute little cafe. Tried to order a "cafezinho." Uttered something that sounded more like a strangled goat. Got a coffee eventually, though! Victory! Sat outside, people-watching, feeling a bit like a clueless alien. This is where the adventure really begins, folks.

Day 2: The Chapeco Shuffle & Sausage Dreams

  • Morning - Breakfast Buffet and the Mystery Meat: The hotel breakfast. Included! Score! The buffet was…an experience. Lots of pastries I couldn't identify, some sort of "sausage" that looked a little suspicious, and a fruit selection that was surprisingly vibrant. I tentatively tried the sausage. Let's just say, it was an adventure in texture and flavor. (Still not sure what it was. But hey, I survived!)
  • Mid-Morning - City Stroll & Monument Mania (or Lack Thereof): Decided to actually see Chapeco. Wandered around the main square, which, honestly, was a bit… underwhelming. A few monuments, some pigeons, and a lot of sunshine. Took a picture of everything. Felt a bit like a tourist cliché, but hey, I am a tourist!
  • Lunch - The Search for Authentic Food: Now, this is where the real fun began. Found a tiny, bustling little restaurant tucked away on a side street. No English menus. No problem! Pointed at things, smiled a lot, and hoped for the best. Ended up with a plate of…something. It was amazing. Truly, unbelievably good. Best meal of the trip so far! (And possibly the cheapest!)
  • Afternoon - The Obsession with the Sausage: The sausage from breakfast. I can't stop thinking about it. The mystery, the flavor… I need to find that sausage again! Spent a solid hour wandering around a local market, desperately trying to find the source of that…culinary enigma. No luck. Sigh.
  • Evening - Rooftop Bar & Existential Thoughts: The hotel claimed a rooftop bar. It was… there. The view was okay. The beer was cold. And I spent a good hour staring at the city lights, contemplating my life choices, and wondering if I'd ever find that sausage again. This is the part where you start wondering if you're actually having a midlife crisis.

Day 3: Football Fever & Farewell Fumbles

  • Morning - Late Start & Regretful Reflections: Woke up late. Regretted not trying to find the sausage again. Seriously, I'm still thinking about that sausage.
  • Mid-Morning - Football Frenzy (and Confusion): Chapecoense is a big deal here. Attempted to get tickets to a match, but got completely lost in the Portuguese ticketing system. Gave up. Vowed to return to Brazil specifically to see Chapecoense play one day.
  • Lunch - More Local Delights: Went back to the little restaurant from Day 2. Ordered the same dish. (Didn't even need the menu this time!) Feeling like a local, almost.
  • Afternoon - Souvenir Scramble and Pre-Departure Panic: Time to buy souvenirs! Found a shop selling… well, everything. Bought a random assortment of trinkets I probably don't need. Started panicking about packing.
  • Evening - Farewell Dinner & Hotel Hiccups: Found a nice restaurant for a final, proper Brazilian meal. Ordered way too much food. Ate every single bite. Back at the hotel, the elevator broke down. Had to lug my suitcase down the stairs. (Remember, I'm carrying a bunch of trinkets I don't need!) Finally, collapsed on the bed, utterly exhausted but strangely happy.

Day 4: Departure & Sausage Legacy

  • Morning - The Final Countdown & Airport Anxiety: One last look at the "rustic charm" of the Eston Hotel. Said a sad goodbye to the friendly front desk guy.
  • Mid-Morning - Airport Adventures (again!): Back to the airport. Somehow, I managed to get through security without causing an international incident.
  • Afternoon - The Long Flight Home… & the Sausage Dream: On the plane, reflecting on the trip. Chapeco was…interesting. And then… I had a dream. I was at a never-ending breakfast buffet, and the sausage… the sausage… was glorious.
  • The End… (Maybe): Back home. Jet lagged. Exhausted. But already planning my return to Chapeco. And the sausage. Oh, the sausage…

Final Thoughts:

The Eston Hotel? It wasn't perfect. But it was real. Chapeco? A hidden gem. And that sausage? That sausage will forever haunt my dreams. Would I go back? Absolutely. Would I recommend it? If you're looking for a perfectly curated, Instagram-worthy vacation, probably not. But if you're looking for an adventure, some laughs, and a chance to get wonderfully lost, then pack your bags, my friend. And wish me luck on my quest to find that sausage again. Because I'm going to need it.

Escape to Paradise: La Vispa Teresa's Ischia Island Magic!

Book Now

Eston Hotel - LOCALIZACAO CENTRAL PRIVILEGIADA -PET FRIENDLY Chapeco Brazil

Eston Hotel - LOCALIZACAO CENTRAL PRIVILEGIADA -PET FRIENDLY Chapeco Brazil

Okay, spill the beans! Is this *really* as pet-friendly as it sounds? My chihuahua, Princess Fluffybutt, is a diva.

Alright, alright, let's talk Princess Fluffybutt. Look, I'm not gonna lie, some "pet-friendly" places slap a bowl of water down and call it a day. This place? Different. They *get* it. They actually *welcome* your furry overlords. I saw a Great Dane waltzing through the lobby the other day, tail wagging like a windshield wiper on overdrive! They had little welcome baskets for the dogs – treats, a squeaky toy, the works! And the staff? They were genuinely happy to see the animals. No side-eye, no grumbles. Just smiles and head scratches. Princess Fluffybutt, I'm betting, will feel like royalty. (And if she *doesn't*, well, then maybe she's just a *very* demanding chihuahua.)

What about the rooms? Are they actually *clean* after a dog's been in them? I'm a bit of a germaphobe (and so is my cat, Mr. Whiskers).

Look, I get it. Dog hair? It's the bane of my existence too! But seriously, the rooms are immaculate. I'm talking hospital-grade clean. I'm pretty sure they have some sort of industrial-strength vacuum cleaner that sucks up even the *memory* of a previous pet. I’m not exaggerating. I have a friend who’s allergic to everything, and she stayed there. She survived! That's saying something. Plus, they use pet-safe cleaning products, which is a massive bonus for Mr. Whiskers and his sensitive nose. You won't find any lingering smells or questionable stains. Promise. (Unless you're the problem... Just saying.)

Central location – how central? I want to walk everywhere with my golden retriever, Goldie. (He hates car rides.)

Okay, Goldie-lover, listen up! "Central" isn't just marketing fluff. It's *actually* central. We’re talking prime real estate. You can stroll to the park (essential for Goldie's business), grab a coffee, hit up some shops… all within a reasonable walking distance. I’m a terrible walker myself, and even *I* managed to get around easily. Think of it as a doggy Disneyland, but with less screaming children and more… well, you know. The only downside? You might end up spending a fortune at the local pet boutiques. (Goldie deserves the best, right?)

What about the food? Is there a decent restaurant for *me*, or am I stuck eating dog biscuits?

Oh, thank God, *someone* asked about the humans! Look, the restaurant is fantastic. Seriously. They have a great menu, and the food is delicious. And, get this, they have a *dog-friendly* patio! So you can enjoy a fancy meal while Goldie chills out beside you, possibly begging for scraps. (Don't give in, though. Unless he gives you those puppy-dog eyes… Then, well, maybe just a little bit.) I had the steak the last time I was there, and it was cooked to perfection. And the wine list? Don't even get me started. Just… yum. You'll be happy, Goldie will be happy (even if he's just staring at your plate). It's a win-win!

Are there any downsides? Anything I should be aware of?

Okay, honesty time. There's always *something*. Firstly, it's popular. Book in advance, especially if you're traveling during peak season. Seriously, I almost didn't get a room once, and I was devastated! Secondly, parking can be a bit tricky sometimes. It's in the city center, remember? But they do have valet parking, so that's a lifesaver. And finally… and this is a *very* minor point… the staff is *almost* too friendly. Like, they're *so* nice, it feels a little… suspicious. (I'm kidding! Mostly.) But seriously, those are the only things I can think of. It's a genuinely wonderful place.

My cat, Mittens, is a total escape artist. Is there a way to ensure he doesn’t bolt out the door?

Mittens, the escape artist! I feel your pain. My dog, Buster, once squeezed out of a supposedly secure kennel. The hotel is pretty good. They've got good door security, solid frames, and they're pretty proactive about closing doors quickly. Here's what I'd do: double-check the door lock, bring a harness and leash for Mittens even *inside* the room (better safe than sorry!), and maybe even ask for a room on a higher floor (less chance of a sudden dash). Talk to the staff! They've probably seen it all. They might even have some insider tips on Mittens-proofing your room. Good luck with Mittens!

I'm a bit of a budget traveler. Is this place going to break the bank?

Okay, let's be real. It's not a hostel. This is a *luxurious* stay, remember? So, yeah, it's not the cheapest option. But, and this is a big but, *it's worth it*. Think about it: you're paying for the location, the cleanliness, the pet-friendly amenities, and the overall experience. If you're looking for a truly special trip with your furry friend, where you can relax and not worry about whether your pet is welcome, then consider the cost a worthwhile investment. Plus, think of all the money you'll save on stress-induced therapy! Seriously, though, compare it to other hotels in the area, factor in what you'd spend on pet-sitting, and see if it fits your budget. Maybe it's a special occasion splurge? Consider it a treat for you *and* your pet!

So, the dog park… is it actually any *good*? My dog, Sparky, is a social butterfly.

Okay, the dog park. Here’s the thing. It *exists*. It’s there. It’s… adequate. Look, it’s not the Taj Mahal of dog parks. It's not going to win any awards. But it's a fenced-in area where Sparky can run around, sniff butts, and generally be a dog. It's cleanish, there's usually some other dogs there (Sparky will be happy!), and it’sHotel Haven Now

Eston Hotel - LOCALIZACAO CENTRAL PRIVILEGIADA -PET FRIENDLY Chapeco Brazil

Eston Hotel - LOCALIZACAO CENTRAL PRIVILEGIADA -PET FRIENDLY Chapeco Brazil

Eston Hotel - LOCALIZACAO CENTRAL PRIVILEGIADA -PET FRIENDLY Chapeco Brazil

Eston Hotel - LOCALIZACAO CENTRAL PRIVILEGIADA -PET FRIENDLY Chapeco Brazil